Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not much progress, but...

The only thing I did this weekend was put new rubber on the deep-v wheels--they're blue.

Been doing a lot of looking around ebay for a set of handlebars. Really looking hard at the Vision by FSA TT/Tri bars, but I am finding more and more info by just looking at the varieties out there. Still considering those bars, but THERE ARE DIFFERENT SIZES, and the Quality catalog isn't really clear on that. I have determined that I need the medium size which are 42 cm wide and about 36cm long.

Found a set for $130, but also found another set (from the same seller) for $160--the difference is the latter have lower side bars, so they would have a similar feel to drops...on the rare occasion one would be out that wide. Still deciding, but I think I'm safe with the 360mm length. I also feel that I have time with this particular seller on ebay...if it doesn't sell, should be back up for sale soon; they also had a lot of Campy stuff.

Next Saturday, not at the shop--wedding to go to. Need to get a lot done next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment